PM Kisan Yojana: Even after 11 days have not reached your account 2 thousand rupees of 11th installment? So do this work immediately to take advantage
PM Kisan Yojana 2022: From the central government to the state governments, many such schemes are run, whose purpose is to give benefits to the needy, poor class etc. Many beneficial and welfare schemes like pension scheme for the elderly, various schemes for women, employment, education and cheap and free ration are running in the country.
PM Kisan Yojana
A large number of people are also taking advantage of them. For example, you take the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Kisan Yojana, under which economic benefits are given to the farmers of the country. On 31 May 2022, the 11th installment to be received under the scheme was released to the beneficiaries associated with this scheme.
But even now there are many farmers, in whose account the installment money has not reached even after 11 days have passed. If you are also on this list, then let us know what steps you need to take. You can learn more about this in the next slides…
|» Join us on WhatsApp Group|
Check these things out first
Aadhar number :
- If the 11th installment money has not arrived in your account even after so many days, then you should check your Aadhaar number. Your Aadhaar number may have been entered wrong knowingly or not at the time of registration. If this is the case, then the money of the 11th installment will not be able to come in your account.
Do it like this :
- To correct the Aadhaar number, first of all visit the official portal of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Then click on ‘Former Corner’ there.
Step 2 –
- Now correct the Aadhaar number by clicking on the option with Aadhaar edit here. You can also correct other incorrect information from here.
Bank information –
- There may have been some mistake in your bank account information, such as account number number etc. In such a situation, you have to contact the Accountant or Agriculture Department. After this, after correcting your account information, money will be sent to your bank account.
You can also get help from here:
- You can contact PM Kisan helpline number 155261, toll free number 011-24300606 and email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
|SARKARI YOJANA Home Page||Click Here|