NSP Cut Off List 2022: Students included in the list will get scholarship up to Rs.12 thousand
NSP Cut Off List 2022: In today’s article, we are going to tell you about the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Cut Off List 2022. Friends, Bihar Board Inter NSP Cut Off List has been released. According to the news, Bihar Board has released Inter NSP Cut Off List 2022, under which Bihar Exam Board will provide scholarship to all the students who have passed Inter from First and Second Division.
We have also told about NSP Scholarship Cut Off and NSP Scholarship Criteria in today’s article. Along with this, we have also told the complete process of online application of NSP Scholarship in this article. That’s why you are requested to read this article of ours carefully from beginning to end, so let’s start.
NSP Cut Off List 2022
The Ministry of Education of the country provides the facility of NSP Scholarship for the academic development of the students. This time more than 5 lakh students will be able to apply for the National Scholarship Portal. According to the data, this time 1.5 lakh students have increased as compared to the students of the year 2020.
In which 3,61,597 students are included in the first class and three lakh students are included in the second class. Let us tell you that NSP Scholarship Cut Off List 2022 has been issued by bihar board, under which students appearing in the list will be able to take advantage of NSP Scholarship. The best thing is that no fee will be charged from the students for NSP Scholarship Registration.
NSP Cut Off List 2022 Overview
|Articles||NSP Cut Off List 2022|
|Started By||Central Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Pre matric and Post matric scholarship|
|Motive||Provide Scholarship to NSP eligible Students|
|NSP Scholarship Apply Online||Mentioned Below|
|NSP Scholarship Criteria||Mention Below|
NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Those Indian students who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes can apply for NSP Scholarship. Apart from this, those students who come from other minority groups, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis and Muslims are also eligible for this scholarship according to the NSP Scholarship Criteria. NSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022 is different for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship
Pre Matric Scholarship Criteria
- Students from class I to class 10 can apply for Pre Matric Scholarship.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to secure 50% marks in the final examination.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family including all the sources of income should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
Post Matric Scholarship Criteria
- The annual income of all the income sources of the applicant’s family together should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to pass in his/her final examination with more than 50% marks.
NSP Scholarship Required Document
To apply on the National Scholarship Portal, you will need some necessary documents, which are as follows:
- income certificate of the applicant
- residence certificate of the applicant
- caste certificate of the applicant
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Bank account statement
- previous class exam marksheet
NSP Scholarship Registration 2022
- To do NSP Scholarship Registration 2022, you must first go to the official website @ scholarship.gov.in
- Now a homepage will open on which you have to login by entering username and password.
- After this, by clicking on the registration form, you have to fill all the necessary information asked there like name of your parents, state, date of birth, Aadhar card number, mobile phone number etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the option of Save and Continue.
- Now upload the scanned copy of the requested documents and click on the option of Final Submission.
- By doing this, your NSP Scholarship Registration 2022 Form will be filled.
NSP Helpline Number
If you have any query or curiosity regarding NSP Scholarship, then you can contact on National Scholarship Portal’s toll free number 0120 – 6619540.
Friends, this was our today’s article, which we have told you about Bihar Board Inter NSP Cut Off List 2022, if you want to know more about NSP Scholarship
So you can also check the notification by visiting the official websites of National Scholarship Portal mentioned in the article. Similarly, thank you for reading our article and for supporting us, see you in the next article till then Hello.
FAQ – NSP Cut Off List 2022
Q1. How to do NSP Scholarship Registration 2022?
Ans. We have explained the complete process of NSP Scholarship Registration 2022 in the above article which is very easy.
Q2. NSP Scholarship Cut Off List
Ans. NSP Scholarship Cut Off List has been issued by Bihar Board, students whose names will be in this list will get the benefit of NSP Scholarship.
Q3. How much is NASP Scholarship?
Ans. Different amount of NSP Scholarship is provided to the students coming from different classes.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Go To Home Page||Click Here|