Kerala PSC Thulasi | Registration, Login Kerala PSC Thulasi @ thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login : Kerala PSC Thulasi profile login and registration link can be checked with step by step procedure. The interested candidates can apply online for various state jobs through the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal. Two website portals have been run by the Government of Kerala for the recruitment of various posts, one of these websites named is Kerala PSC Thulasi.
The KPSC is a department of Kerala state, that conducts exams for civil services jobs. This body moves strictly by the guidelines of UPSC, thus selecting candidates based on merit and reservations. They are responsible for the competitive examinations, direct recruitments, promotions, cases, etc in the state. On this page, I will provided details about KPSC and its application procedure, eligibility, benefits, etc.
Kerala PSC Thulasi
Through KPSC Thulasi Portal, candidates will be applying government posts in Kerala. We are going to give you complete information about KPSC Thulsi registration in this article. You can apply for the post, You have to login and register on the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi, if you have not applied yet, then you should apply soon.
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
|Go To Home Page||Sarkari-yojana.org|
AGE LIMIT – Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Dear applicants if you want to apply for KPSC Thulasi, so first you need to follow the Basic criteria. And its is important to fulfill the age limit. In the below section we have mentioned the Kerala PSC Age Limit:-
|TYPE OF POST||AGE CRITERIA|
|Stream-1 Post||Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 32
|Stream-2 Post||Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 40
|Stream-3 Post||Below 50 Years of Age|
The applicants will get all the important information about the Kerala Public Service Commission exams and the state government job vacancies through the portal. The users will just have to log into the account on the portal. In the notification center of their profile, they will receive all the information about the exam dates, application form, eligibility, etc. After they will apply for a particular examination or job, the status of their application will be visible on their profile. They will also get notified through the SMS service.
Eligibilty Criteria to Registered Kerala PSC Thulasi
- The applicant must be citizen of Kerala.
- The minimum age of the applicant needs to be 21 years.
- The candidate should not be more than 51 years in age.
- Should be a graduate or post-graduate or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution.
Documents required for registration
The applicants must have the following documents before registering themselves on the web portal of PSC Thulasi:
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant of dimensions in JPG format 150W X 200H px and of maximum 30 KB size.
- Signature of the candidate and properly scanned on a white paper. The digital print of the signature should be JPG format in dimenssions 150W X 100H px and the maximum size should be 30 KB.
- Any ID card such as – Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, etc.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
- Firstly, Visit the official website of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
- In the Registered User Login.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- A new registration application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the necessary details (Applicant Name, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number)
- The user will receive a OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and continue with the registration process.
- Create a user ID and password which will be used as login credentials.
- The User ID needs to be created without using spaces and applicant will have to remember it for future reference.
- Enter the captcha code given at the end of the form.
- Submit the registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
To login Kerala PSC Thulasi, you can go to the official website from your mobile through the link given below. Follow the steps for KPSC Thulasi login given below:
- Firstly, Visit the Official website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- On the Home page, click on ‘Registered User Login’.
- Enter the User ID which created at the time of registration
- Enter the password.
- Fill the captcha.
- Enter “Log In” and you will successfully be logged into the website.
How to Change Kerala OTR Profile Details?
In this section, we have provided the process to change the OTR Profile on the Official portal of the State.
- Firstly, navigate to the official web portal of Kerala Tulsi Portal.
- Now you will land on the homepage.
- Please enter your User ID and Password on the login page.
- So after logging in, enter your OTR profile.
- Finally, select your educational qualification option.
Way to Edit Signature and Photo on Thulasi Portal
In this section, we have mentioned the process for Edit the signature and the Photo on this official portal:-
- First, Navigate the official website of Kerala Thulasi Portal.
- Then Enter your User ID and PASSWORD on the Login Page.
- Now you will land on the Dashboard.
- And, the application can click on the add/change photograph and Signature to Edit.
- Finally, the applicants can easily edit the Photograph and Signature of their choice.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Forgot Password
- Firstly, Visit the official website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In the ‘Registered User Login’ section, click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- A forgot password recovery form will open up.
- Enter the User ID which is created at the time of registration.
- Enter the date of birth.
- The users have to enter the number of the same ID proof while use at the time of registration.
- Enter the captcha and click on “Reset’.
- kerala psc thulasi
- kerala psc thulasi login my profile
- kerala thulasi psc
- thulasi kerala psc
- kerala psc
- how to login kerala psc thulasi
- how to change user id in kerala psc thulasi
- kerala psc thulasi
Kerala PSC – FAQ’s
Q.1 : What is the Full Form of KPSC?
Full Form of KPSC is – Karnataka Public Service Commission
Q.2 : What is Kerala PSC Thulasi ?
Through KPSC Thulasi Portal, candidates will be applying government posts in Kerala. We are going to give you complete information about KPSC Thulsi registration in this article
Q.3 : What is the official website of Kerala PSC ?
There are two official websites of Kerala PSC, one website is Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in and the second website is for One-time registration or knowns as Kerala PSC Thulasi thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in
|✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala while the PSC Notification ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala while the PSC Notification ✅Great Khalsian Result ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Great Khalsian Result ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Great Khalsian Result ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala while the PSC Notification ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala while the PSC Notification ✅Great Khalsian Result ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Great Khalsian Result ✅Great Khalsian Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala while the PSC Notification ✅Great Khalsian Admit Card KPSC ✅Thulasi Recruitment KPSC ✅Admit Card KPSC ✅Thulasi Recruitment ✅Kerala PSC Notification ✅KPSC Thulasi Recruitment|