EPFO Login – How to Login EPFO Member Portal, How to Login to EPFO @ epfindia.gov.in
EPFO Login >>> EPF ie Employee Provident Fund (Employees Provident Fund) This is a kind of saving useful in the future. EPFO is applicable in all the companies in the country. This is a scheme that provides you a lump sum amount as well as the benefit of pension on the retirement of the employee. If you want, you can withdraw your Employee Provident Fund anytime or you can apply for it after leaving the job. 12% is paid from the salary of the employee and along with this 12% is paid by the company to every employee i.e. the total contribution of 24% is saved for the future for the employee.
We are going to tell you about other information related to the portal like: what is EPF, EPFO login , how to login UAN, how to activate UAN on EPFO portal, transfer of EPF through online and offline means etc. If you want to get more information related to this, then for this you have to read the article given by us till the end.
What is EPF – EPFO Login
In today’s time, a total of more than 4 crore people are account holders of EPF savings account. The account of all these is taken care of by EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organisation), if more than 20 employees work in a company, it is necessary to be registered in Employee Provident Fund Organisation. Whatever percentage is deducted from your salary in EPF, it belongs to the employee only. If the applicant wants, he can also use his PF as pension, but he will get this pension amount only after attaining the age of 58 years. This pension is provided to the employee every month after retirement.
|Profit Takers||state employees|
|Objective||providing online facility|
|Application Process||online mode|
When can I withdraw EPF money?
To withdraw EPF money, you have to follow some instructions, we are going to tell you about the information of all those instructions which are as follows:
- Any employee who withdraws money from PF during the job, then he will also have to tell the reason for this.
- If any employee has to buy a house or get married, then he can withdraw Provident Fund in this situation.
- If the employee wants to withdraw money while on the job, then he can withdraw it only after completing 5 years of the job.
- If you have left your job, then you can withdraw your PF after 2 months and if you want, you can continue it further.
- Employees can withdraw only 90% of the PF amount.
Benefits of Investing in EPF
- All the money deposited in the EPF account is tax free under the Income Tax Act 80C.
- If the employee deposits PF for the full five years, then he is not taxed at the time of withdrawing money from the fund.
- If any employee has to withdraw PF while on the job, then it is mandatory to fill Form 19.
- If you withdraw money before 5 years then you will have to pay tax.
Employees will get PF bonus
Those employees who keep depositing the Provident Fund for 20 years or more, they will also be provided a bonus of Rs 50,000 at the time of their retirement. After which he will be able to lead his life easily and he will not have to face any problem.
How to do UAN registration to view EPF (Employee Provident Fund) balance?
If the employee wants to see the balance of his Provident Fund account, then for this the applicant has to login to the official website of the Employee Provident Fund Organization, after which he can easily get the information. Employees are provided with User ID/UAN (Universal Account Number) and Password by the company. Through UAN, applicants can easily get all the information related to their PF from anywhere through online medium and can also download after viewing the passbook of the account.
How to check EPF balance without UAN
If employees do not have a Universal Account Number, then they can still check their EPF balance easily, all you need to know is your Employee Provident Fund Number. This account number is available in the salary slip of the employee. The applicant has to select his state and regional office by visiting the portal only through online medium, after which he will have to type the EPF number, after which you will get the message of provident fund balance.
EPFO Login – How To Login UAN?
- To login Universal Account Number you have to first go to the official website of EPFO portal.
- After which the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you need to go to the UAN login section .
- After which you have to enter your UAN number, password and verification code .
- And you have to click on login .
- On clicking, UAN login (EPFO login) will be in front of you, after which you can see the information related to your PF.
Transfer of EPF through online and offline mode
If the employee has left the job or has started working in any other company, then he can easily transfer his old deposited EPF to the new account.
1. EPF Offline Transfer Process
Employees can also transfer their PF account from their old company to the new company through offline mode. We are going to tell you about its process which is as follows:
- First of all, the employee has to fill the Form 13 and get the same form attested by a retired employee or newly appointed employee.
- After this the form has to be submitted to the Employee Provident Fund office, after which your deposit is transferred to the PF Trust.
- After which the employee has to submit the ANNEXURE K to the EPF office, through which the service tenure and pension fund of the employee is known and when it is verified, the deposited fund of the employee is transferred to the new provident account.
2. How to transfer EPF online?
- To transfer EPF online, the employee has to first visit the official website of Employee Provident Fund Organisation .
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on Online Services .
- After clicking , click on the option of One Member-One EPF Account Transfer .
- Verify personal information related to employment and PF account .
- Now click on GET details .
- Select either previous employee or new employee appointment for proof of form.
- Now you fill the OTP received on your registered mobile in the box, and click on the submit button.
- After which your online EPF transfer process will be completed. (You have to make sure whether the retired employee or newly appointed employee has got his signature registered on the portal or not, if the signature is not recorded then the online provident fund transfer of the employee will not be possible)
How to check EPF balance through SMS?
Applicants can also easily get information related to their Employees Provident Fund through SMS. If an employee is unable to know the EPF balance through online means, then he will be able to know the balance through message also. For this, the employee will have to SMS the number 07738299899. Only those employees can take advantage of this facility who have got their UAN activated.
To send SMS to the employee, he has to write EPFOHO UAN in the message box, after which he has to write the first three letters of the language in which he has to receive information like: EPFOHO UAN ENG and send SMS to the number 07738299899, after which the information in English will be sent to your mobile. But will come
How to withdraw EPF money
The money deposited in EPF can be withdrawn in several ways:
- With the help of Universal Account Number, employees can withdraw money
- You can apply by visiting the EPF office of your state.
- by a bank manager
- Money deposited in EPF can also be withdrawn through UMANG app.
- by state empowered employees
- You can also withdraw money from EPF by magistrate, post master, head of village panchayat etc.
Process to check EPF online transfer claim status
- To check EPF online transfer claim status, the applicant has to first visit the UAN member portal .
- After which on the home page you will have to fill the username and password .
- Now you have to click on login .
- After clicking, you have to go to Online Services . And here you have to click on Track Claim Status .
- After which you can check the claim status on your screen.
Related Search :
- epfo login
- india epfo login
- epfo login employer
- epfo login home
- epfo login for employer
- epfo login member home
- epfo login uan
- epfo login for employers
- umang epfo login
- uan epfo login
- epfo login employee
How to Activate UAN on EPFO Portal?
- To activate UAN, the employee has to first visit the official website of Unified Member Portal .
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on Activate UAN .
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you will have to fill the asked information like: UAN, member ID, Aadhaar, PAN, name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID and captcha code .
- You have to click on GET AUTHORIZATION PIN .
- After which you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- You have to click on OTP field and click on Activate UAN .
- After which your UAN will be activated, which you can also download.
Process to file EPF e-Nomination
- First of all go to the official website of Employee Provident Fund Organisation.
- Here the home page will open in front of you.
- You have to login on the home page .
- After which you have to go to the option of EPF e-nomination file and click on FILE NOW .
- Either you can do Nominee Filler by clicking on E-Nomination on the Manage tab.
- Now you have a family, then you have to tick YES , if not, then you click on NO .
- After clicking, if you tick yes, then you have to fill the information asked here like: Aadhar, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Relation, Address, Bank Details etc.
- If you want, you can also add more than one nominee, for this you have to click on Add Member.
- After which you have to click on save family details , after which the process of EPF e-nomination will be saved successfully.
- You can also see your nominee information on the Manage tab.
Questions / Answers related to EPFO Login
Is it necessary to submit Aadhaar number for EPF?
Yes, it is necessary to submit Aadhaar number for EPF. The Employees Provident Fund Organization had extended the date of submission of Aadhaar numbers for about 4 crore subscribers till April 30, 2017, in which many employees submitted their Aadhaar numbers to get EPF.
Can I get EPF account details through MISS CALL also?
Yes, EPF account information can also be obtained through MISS CALL. Employee just has to misscall on number 01122901406 after which EPF balance information will come on your registered mobile
How can an employee check his Employee Provident Fund balance details?
Employees can know their EPF balance in many ways, we have told you the information related to balance check in our article, read the given article completely to know the information.
What is UAN Number?
UAN is called Universal Account Number, it is a 12 digit permanent account number. Employees can get all their Employee Fund Transfer accounts from a single UAN number. From the UAN portal, employees can download EPF passbook and can also view updated statement of PF account.
We have told you in detail the information related to EPFO login , if you like the information written by us, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box, apart from this, if you have any information or question related to Employee Provident Fund, then You can message us, we will definitely try to answer all your questions.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Sarkari Yojana Homepage||Click Here|