Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Apply Online | TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Online Form | Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Eligibility @ www.telangana.gov.in
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 : There are many citizens in our country who are educated but still unemployed. For all those citizens the government provides different types of schemes. So that they can get employment. And if still they are not getting employment then the government gives allowance. Today through this article we are going to tell you about an allowance scheme launched by the Telangana government which is called Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Through this article, we are going to give you complete information about Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme like What is Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme? Its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process etc. So if you want to get every single detail about Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
About Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
Telangana government has started Telangana unemployment allowance scheme for all those people who are not able to get employment despite being educated. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance so that the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become self-reliant and fulfill their day to day needs. Soon the implementation process will be started by the Telangana government under the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Under this scheme, unemployed citizens will be provided Rs 3,016. Now through this scheme all those citizens who are educated and still unemployed will get financial assistance of Rs 3,016 per month. The Telangana unemployment allowance scheme was a part of the election promise of the ruling party in Telangana.
Telangana unemployment allowance scheme budget
A budget of Rs 1,810 crore has been allocated by the Telangana government for the successful implementation of the Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Scheme . This announcement of the launch of this scheme was made by CM K Chandrashekhar Rao in the budget of 2019-20. Benefit amount under TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries by direct benefit transfer method. If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to go to any government office. All you have to do is visit the official website and from there you can apply for this scheme. This system will also save a lot of time and money and also bring transparency in the system.
T‘s unemployment allowance scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|launched by||Government of Telangana|
|beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||to provide financial assistance|
|amount of allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crore|
Other Welfare Schemes of Telangana Government
Telangana government is implementing various types of schemes for the welfare of the citizens of Telangana. The government is currently functioning under the leadership of Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao. In a meeting he addressed basic issues of electricity, water supply and irrigation. The government has launched the Kaleshwaram project which is the world’s largest multi-stage lift irrigation project. Telangana has recorded the highest paddy production in recent years. Till now Telangana government has filled 1,31,000 jobs till January 2021. The government is also going to announce the recruitment of another 50,000 personnel. Some of the famous welfare schemes of Telangana government are as follows:-
- Scholarship Scheme for Students Studying Abroad
- Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Students of Professional Colleges
- Arrangement of quality food of rice for the students in government school
- nutritious food in anganwadi centers
- KCR kit scheme for pregnant women
- TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme etc.
Purpose of Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
As you all know that there are many people who are not able to get employment even after being educated. Telangana government has started Telangana unemployment allowance scheme for all those people. The main objective of the unemployment allowance scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the educated unemployed youth of the state. With the help of this scheme unemployed youth will become self-reliant and can fulfill their day to day needs. Under the unemployment allowance scheme, financial assistance will be provided till the beneficiary gets a job.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Benefits and features of the plan
- Telangana government has launched TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- This scheme has been started for all those people who are not getting employment despite being educated.
- Under the TS Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to the unemployed citizens of Telangana.
- With the help of this scheme unemployed citizens of Telangana can become independent and fulfill their day to day needs
- Telangana government will soon start the implementation process under this scheme.
- Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs 3,016 will be provided
- Tn unemployment allowance scheme is an election promise made by the ruling party in Telangana
- The budget under this scheme is Rs 1,810 crore.
- The scheme was announced by CM K Chandrashekhar Rao in the budget 2019-20. was in
- The benefit amount under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries by direct benefit transfer method.
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you have to visit the official website
T‘s unemployment allowance scheme eligibility criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- The applicant must have completed his education from a recognized institute
- All citizens living below poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be between 22 to 35 years
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme eligibility criteria
- All those citizens in whose name four wheeler is registered cannot apply for this scheme.
- Citizens who have more than 2.50 acres of land cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are prohibited by law, suspended from government job or have criminal charges cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have got a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the state or central government cannot apply for this scheme.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme Required Documents
- aadhar card
- domicile certificate
- caste certificate
- ration magazine
- income certificate
- age proof
- qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photo
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Bank account details
- mobile number
Application process of unemployment allowance scheme
If you want to apply for the unemployment allowance scheme then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all go to the official website of unemployment allowance scheme
- Home page will open in front of you
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Now a registration form will open in front of you
- On the registration form, you have to fill all the details like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents
- Now you have to submit this registration form. Click on submit
- You can apply for unemployment allowance scheme by following this procedure
Note:- If you want to get more information about this scheme then you have to stay with us in future. We will update all the information from time to time as soon as the government announces it in future.
|Official Website||Click Here|