PM Mudra Loan Scheme: Know the process of applying and availing the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme online form | Mudra Yojana Loan Types | Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana @ www.mudra.org.in
||प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना: प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने और प्राप्त करने की प्रक्रिया के बारे में जानें | मुद्रा योजना लोन प्रकार | प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना के उद्देश्य | मुद्रा लोन योजना में इन उद्योमों को शामिल किया गया है | प्रधानमंत्री लोन योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म | प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना हेल्पलाइन नंबर | प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना 2022||
PM Mudra Loan Scheme: The Modi government has run a special loan scheme for entrepreneurs who want to start self-employment, the name of this scheme is PM Mudra Loan Scheme. Under this scheme, you can take a loan up to 10 lakhs without guarantee. For information about PM Mudra Yojana Online Form 2021, application process, eligibility details, required documents etc., read this article completely –
What is PM Mudra Loan Scheme? – प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा लोन योजना क्या है
PM Mudra Loan Scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015. The direct goal of this scheme is to not only help small and medium enterprises to start but also to motivate the youth for self-employment. Due to which Local for Vocal should be promoted and new employment opportunities will be created in huge quantity. While this scheme is motivating small entrepreneurs for self-employment, it is also creating lakhs of jobs. Along with this, they are also giving new direction and momentum to many campaigns like Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s self-reliant India and Vocal for Local.
|Scheme name||Mudra Yojana|
|when was it started||8 April 2015|
|Objective||Promotion of MSME Industries|
|Ministry||Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises|
|मुद्रा योजना का फुल फॉर्म >> Micro Units Development Refinance Agency.|
Mudra Yojana For Women – महिलाओं के लिए मुद्रा योजना
By the way, any Indian wishing to start an enterprise can take advantage of the scheme of PM Mudra Yojana. But it has a special focus on giving loans to women. The goal of Mudra Yojana is to motivate people for self-employment by giving loans easily, so no special eligibility for PMMY was fixed.
|New update of Mudra Yojana | मुद्रा योजना की नयी अपडेट|
|Government increased the scope of Shishu loan under Mudra Yojana:
People will get loan easily from bank:
Mudra Yojana Loan Types – मुद्रा योजना लोन के प्रकार
Under the PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY), MUDRA (which is an institution) has prepared many types of schemes. Through which an attempt has been made to make the scheme even easier. Three phases have been made to take the scheme from small to large enterprise-
- Shishu Loan : Loan up to 50000 can be taken in this.
- Kishor Loan: Loan from 50000 thousand to 5 lakh can be taken in this phase.
- Tarun Loan: Loans ranging from 5 lakh to 10 lakh can be taken in this.
Mudra loan scheme rates – मुद्रा लोन योजना की दरें
The interest rate of the loan under the PM Mudra Loan Scheme depends on the bank. Different banks may have different interest rates in this scheme. Most banks have a minimum interest rate of 10 to 12 percent. If your employment is large and risky, the bank may charge you higher interest, but the interest rate that was fixed at the time of taking the loan will remain the same. Even if the interest rates of the bank increase later.
Prime Minister Kisan Loan Scheme 2022 >>> प्रधानमंत्री किसान लोन योजना
प्रधानमंत्री आधार कार्ड लोन योजना 2022 >>> PM Aadhaar Card Loan Scheme
Objectives of PM Mudra Loan Scheme – प्रधानमंत्री मुद्रा योजना के उद्देश्य
- To give loans to small shopkeepers, traders, vendors and other small enterprise.
- To give loan for creation of working capital through Mudra card.
- Promotion of self employment.
- Speed up the Make in India program.
- To create new employment opportunities from micro units to large units of the enterprise.
- To provide better life to the people by increasing their income.
- To ensure the development of the country with the cooperation of the bank and the government.
These enterprises have been included in the Mudra loan scheme – मुद्रा लोन योजना में इन उद्योमों को शामिल किया गया है
The benefit of PM Mudra Yojana will be given especially to the people who want to start the following enterprises –
- For Transport Vehicles: If you want to do transport related enterprise then you will get loan. Transport includes auto rickshaws, 3 wheelers, load carrying vehicles, e rickshaws, taxis, tractors etc. in PMMY.
- For food products : loans can be obtained for starting jobs related to papad, pickle, jam making, sweet shop, opening of cold store at village level, daily catering, canteen service, ice and ice cream making etc.
- Related to social service : Salons, beauty parlors, gyms, boutiques, sewing shops, dry cleaning, cycle, motorcycle repair shops, photocopy shops, medical services, courier agents etc. are eligible to take loans under this PM Mudra scheme.
- For Textile Sector: Handloom, Powerloom, Khadi Activity, Chikan work, Zari and Zardozi work, Traditional Embroidery and Hand work, Traditional Dyeing and Printing, Apparel Design, Weaving, Cotton Weaving, Computerized Embroidery, Sewing and other Textiles Non Garment Products like bags, vehicle accessories, furnishings, etc. will be eligible to get PMMY loan under this scheme.
- Equipment Loan for Micro Units: If you are going to start a business in which you have to buy equipment like machines, then you can get a loan of up to 10 lakhs to buy equipment.
- For agricultural activities: activities allied to agriculture’, such as fisheries, beekeeping, poultry, livestock-rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation, agro-industry, diaries, fisheries, agri-clinics and agribusiness centres, food and agriculture Processing, etc. (excluding crop loans, land reforms such as canals, irrigation and wells) and services supporting these, which promote livelihoods are covered under PMMY.
PM Mudra Loan Scheme Loan Apply Online – प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना लोन अप्लाई ऑनलाइन
To apply for the loan under the Mudra scheme, you will have to go to your nearest government bank branch and submit the necessary documents. Among the documents required are Aadhar, PAN card, documents of land to start business and employment details. If possible, get your employment project ready.
PM Mudra Loan Scheme Documents –मुद्रा योजना दस्तावेज
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Driving license
- Previous years balance sheet
- Sales tax return
- Income tax return
- Postal address
- Mobile number
- Bank account etc.
PM Mudra Loan Scheme Helpline Number –प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना हेल्पलाइन नंबर
If you do not get loan under Mudra Yojana, then you can get help by contacting the following Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana toll free number –
- National (1800 180 1111 and 1800 11 0001)
- Uttar Pradesh (18001027788)
- Uttarakhand (18001804167)
- Bihar (18003456195)
- Chhattisgarh (18002334358)
- Haryana (18001802222)
- Himachal Pradesh (18001802222)
- Jharkhand (1800 3456 576)
- Rajasthan (18001806546)
- Madhya Pradesh (18002334035)
- Maharashtra (18001022636)
PM Mudra Loan Scheme (FAQ) –
Q.1 What is the interest rate in PM Mudra Yojana?
Answer: About 8 to 10 percent interest rate has to be paid annually on the loan taken under the Mudra scheme. The interest rates depend on both the type of loan and the bank.
Q.2 Which bank gives Mudra loan?
Answer: Along with State Bank of India, Punjab Nation Bank etc., many private banks also provide Mudra loans.
Q.3: What are the documents required for PM Mudra Yojana?
Answer: To get a Mudra loan, the applicant should have documents related to Aadhaar card, PAN card and business information etc.
Q.4 When will you get PM Modi loan?
Answer: Those who want to start their own business or business can apply for Mudra loan and get Rs.10 lakh.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sarkari-Yojana.org Homepage||Click Here|