Maharashtra SSC Registration 2022 10th Class Form | Maha SSC Registration Form 2022 | Maharashtra SSC Board Registration Form 2022
Maharashtra SSC Registration 2022: 10th class form will be discussed here . From November 18, 2021, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, MSBSHSE will start accepting applications for Maharashtra Board SSC Exam 2022. Candidates can apply for class 10 board exams on the official website of MSBSHSE at mahahsscboard.in.
Maharashtra SSC Registration 2022
Candidates have to get the application form from the official website mahahsscboard.in. To appear in the SSC/10th Board Exam, candidates need to submit the Maharashtra SSC Board Application Form as soon as possible. As per the available data, around 1.7 million individuals had enrolled for the SSC exams of the previous year. This year also we can expect the same number of candidates.
For Maharashtra SSC Registration Form 2022, some information is required. Following are the details listed on the application for direct enrollment as a private candidate for SSC exam in March 2022. Examples of personal information are last name, first name, father’s/husband’s name and mother’s name.
Maha SSC Registration Form 2022
Pincode, District, Taluka and State are examples of residential addresses. Contact information such as Aadhar number, mobile number and email address (only one email address will be accepted for one student). It is not possible to re-register the email id. When reapplying, use a new email address.)
According to Christian era, date of birth, village/town of birth, taluka of birth and district of birth. Name of the last recognized secondary school you attended. Handicap, date of last attendance in secondary school. Select the school to which you want to send your application. Part of the declaration, documentation is essential.
Maharashtra SSC Board Registration Form 2022
SSC Application Form 2022 Maharashtra Board – In November 2021, Maharashtra SSC Registration 2021 Application Form will be released. Students of class 10th in Maharashtra state schools need to fill the Maharashtra Board SSC online application form to secure a place in the board exams. If a student does not comply, they will be debarred from taking the 10th class board exam.
Maharashtra Board of Secondary Education 10th Supplementary Examination – Every year supplementary examinations are conducted after the preliminary examination. Students who fail in the main exam will have to take a supplementary exam form. The additional exam follows the same format as the main exam. Admit cards will be generated upon successful submission of additional examination forms, and students can take them to the school or download them from the website.
|Board||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education|
|Class||SSC or 10th|
|Form||Maha SSC Board Online Registration 2022|
|Check online||Maharashtra SSC Board Online Form 2022|
What is the process to complete Maharashtra Supplementary Registration Form?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Board.
- Step 2: Review the most recent additional exam announcement.
- Step 3: You can either download the supplementary form or ask for one from the administration of your school.
- Step 4: Fill the form carefully with relevant information and send it to the administration of your school.
Forms are not always available to students. As a result, you should contact your institution to inquire about taking additional tests. It will be delivered to the school’s secure e-mail address.
Maharashtra HSC Board Exam is scheduled for 2022.
Maharashtra HSC Exam will be conducted for all the students including regular re-applicants and private applicants. They will be administered by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, or MSBSHSE. In addition, students must apply through their schools or junior colleges, and applications must be filed online.
According to the statement, the challan for the cost of form application will be available for download from December 12 to December 23. Late fee will be charged between 13 December to 20 December 2021. Also, from November 12, half the payment of SSC and HSC applicants will be refunded.
What is the process to download Maharashtra SSC Registration Form 2022?
Here is the application process for Maharashtra Board SSC Exam 2022. Candidates must follow each step carefully once the form is available:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Board, mahahsscboard.in.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the link “SSC March-2022 Vacant Application Form” under “Latest Notification” area.
- Step 3: A new window will open containing the blank application form PDF.
- Step 4: Take a print out of the application form in its entirety.
- Step 5: After reading the required instructions fill the application form carefully.
- STEP 6: After correctly completing the application form, attach the photograph of the candidate and sign on the record after accepting the declaration, “I shall abide by the rules and any instructions provided by the Board from time to time. I promise.”
- Step 7: Hand over the application form to the appropriate school authorities, double-check the signature and seal of the Head of the Institution, before forwarding it to the Board.
|Official website||Click here|
|Sarkari-Yojana.org Home||Click here|