Covid Vaccine Certificate | Covishield Registration – How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Aarogya Setu app @ www.cowin.gov.in
Covid Vaccine Certificate : How to download provisional covid 19 vaccination certificate through covid vaccination certificate, aadhar number or mobile number. Once the first dose of vaccine is received, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated.
The vaccination certificate contains all the basic data of the beneficiary. India is in the middle of the second wave of Covid19 and this month has recorded more than 4 lakh coronavirus infection cases per day for four consecutive days. To combat this highly contagious disease, the government has authorized vaccination for anyone over the age of 18 with effect from May 1.
Covid Vaccine Certificate
According to the Union Health Ministry, India is now the fastest country in the world to deliver 170 million doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine. Data from the ministry shows that a total of 17,01,76,603 doses of vaccine have been administered in 24,70,799 sessions so far.
Currently, two vaccines are administered in India: Covishield, developed by Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech. Once the first dose of vaccine is received, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated.
|Name Of The Article||Covishield Registration|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Vaccinate Each And Every Citizen|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Manufactured By||Serum Institute Of India|
|Difference Between Two Doses||84 Days|
|Likeliness Of Developing Corona After Getting Fully Vaccinated||5%|
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Visit the professional internet site of Cowin i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/
- Click at the Sign In/Register button
- Sign in the use of your registered cell wide variety after which input the one-time password or OTP acquired on that wide variety.
- Once you log in, there can be a Certificate tab beneath neath your name.
- Click the download button to get the gentle replica of your vaccination certificate.
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate from the Aarogya Setu app?
- Open the app on your phone (You can download the Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not already installed)
- Log in with your mobile number and click on the Cowin tab at the top.
- Enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference ID after clicking the Vaccination certificate option
- Click the download button to get the vaccination certificate
Procedure To Manage Appointment
- Visit the official website of cowin
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you have to click on vaccination services
- Now you have to click on Manage Appointment
- After that you have to login on the portal
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you can manage your appointment
Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate
The article explains several easy ways to download the COVID 2 vaccination record. We will provide you a direct link to download the vaccination certificate, some simple steps are provided. When you receive your second dose of COVID Vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will get your registration number as well as your vaccine information. In this message you will get a link on which you will open a page about your mobile number. On this page, you have to log in by entering your mobile number and clicking on Get OTP.
On connection, a PDF of the COVID certificate. The second dose of the vaccine will be delivered to your mobile. For more details, regarding the COVID-19 vaccination certificate, comment in the comment box below.
|Cowin Website||Click Here|
|Go to Home||Click Here|